Information to find the best options for your smile. You know that you are ready to make a big change to correct your alignment issues and restore the happy, healthy look of your smile for good. The question then becomes – What is the best treatment option out there? Ultimately that is up to you and your orthodontist, but you have more options than you realize, and Invisalign is one of them.
What to Expect from Your Invisalign Before-and-After Results
As you determine if Invisalign is worth it, consider some of the before-and-after results:
- Consultation: Not every person with alignment issues is a candidate for Invisalign, but many are, even people with severe issues. A simple consultation with your doctor will tell you a lot about what you can expect from the Invisalign results.
- Cost: In many cases, the cost of Invisalign is comparable to traditional braces. And when you factor in some of the other benefits of Invisalign, this treatment option can actually prove to be a much better value.
- Procedure: Getting started with the Invisalign treatment is relatively quick and basically pain-free. A scan of your mouth is taken, and then the straighteners are custom made using precision equipment. Compare that to the experience of having brackets and wires in installed on each of your teeth.
- Confidence: The biggest reason so many people choose Invisalign is that the straighteners are clear and nearly invisible. That means you can fix your smile without feeling embarrassed about wearing traditional braces. Teens and adults alike love the feeling of confidence that Invisalign makes possible.
- Comfort:The Invisalign straighteners are made out of soft plastic so that they don’t irritate the cheeks, tongue, or gums. That makes getting through months of treatment a lot easier to bear.
- Convenience: Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign straighteners can be taken in out at will – during meals, while playing sports, when you’re brushing and flossing. Traditional braces force you to make big changes to your lifestyle. Invisalign works seamlessly with everything you’re doing now.
- Looks: Once your treatment is done and your alignment issues are corrected, you will have a smile that you’re eager to show off. If you have spent years feeling self-conscious about your teeth and covering your mouth when you grin, you will be amazed at how big the change feels. Plus, the Invisalign results are long lasting, and they don’t create as much risk for you to develop other oral health problems during your treatment.
Is Invisalign worth the investment? Check out this related post: “The Invisalign Questions You Need to Ask“.
Is Invisalign Worth it? Ask MyOrthodontist
If you’re intrigued and want to learn more, work with the team at MyOrthodontist. We can show you Invisalign before and after photos, go in depth about what kind of Invisalign results to expect, and tell you if you’re a candidate for this sort of treatment. Schedule a no-obligation consultation at the North Carolina office closest to you.
Learn About Invisalign